Are you looking for more details about the subjects discussed in our recent blog posts? Read through the following for more on universal accessibility for aging homeowners and the CAPs certification program. If you have more questions, then call All Ways Accessible at (800) 684-0270 for more information.
- Learn more about universal design, common appliances, and accessories in this AARP article.
- Do you want to know more about the CAPs program and aging-in-place? See the official National Association of Home Builders website to learn more.
- For a collection of interesting posts and articles covering universal design-related concepts and news, see this North Carolina State University page.
- To learn more about legislation connected to universal accessibility, scan through the American Disabilities Act for building and facilities.
- For a comprehensive list of resources relating to accessible and universal design, see this categorized library.